The AKG Pro Audio C519 ML Professional Miniature Clip-On Condenser Microphone is a high-quality, miniature microphone designed for capturing woodwind and brass instruments for crucial recording and live sound applications. The C519ML features an adjustable vice that allows mounting on the bell of trumpets, trombones, saxophones, and much more.
The cardioid polar pattern reduces feedback and minimizes noise and leakage that may occur from adjacent instruments. An adjustable gooseneck provides stable microphone placement. The C519ML is sure to be an efficient tool for crucial recording, project studio recording, and live sound reinforcement.
- Terminates to a 3-pin mini-XLR connector for use with the B29L battery power supply, MPA V L phantom adapter, and AKG WMS bodypack transmitters
- Adjustable vise-clamp mounts to the bell of any brass or woodwind instrument
- Cardioid polar pattern minimizes noise and off-axis leakage
- Adjustable gooseneck provides stable microphone capsule placement
AKG Pro Audio C519 ML Professional Miniature Clip-On Condenser Microphone Features:
- Miniature condenser clip-on microphone for wind instruments, drums, and percussions
- Miniature gooseneck for accurate microphone alignment
- Including wireless direct adaptor for easy use with AKG pocket transmitters
- Detachable microphone cable
- Transducer shock mount for high mechanical-noise rejection
Brand Manufacture SKU UPC Transducer Condenser Polar Pattern Cardioid Frequency Response 60Hz to 20kHz Dynamic Range (Typical) Not Specified By Manufacturer Signal-to-Noise Ratio 63 dB Maximum Input Sound Level 130/132 dB SPL (for 1%/3% THD) Power Requirements 9 to 52V Phantom Output Impedance Recommended Load: >/= 2000 ohms Output Connectors Mini 3-pin XLR Pad No Low Frequency Roll-Off No Dimensions 8.4 x 1.9" (213 x 47mm)
Cable Length: 5-feet (1.5m)
Weight 430 g (15.2 oz.)