The Fostex T60RP RP Stereo Heaphones, Mahogany from Fostex feature African mahogany housings, proprietary RP diaphragms made of polyimide film with copper-foil etchings, and neodymium magnets. The headphones can be used in wide-frequency reproduction and transient-characteristic monitoring for the studio, broadcast, post-production, or home-audio applications.
Fostex's T60RP headphones are the latest in a long line of RP diaphragm headphones, a line that goes back to the 1970s. Featuring proprietary, Regular Phase (RP) diaphragm technology, the T60RP is built with comfortable, low-repulsion ear pads, as well as optional balanced headphones cables (sold separately), which deliver even more brilliant and crisp audio reproduction.
- Offering Fostex proprietary RP diaphragm made of polyimide film with copper foil etching. The neodymium magnet realizes wide frequency reproduction and superior transient characteristics and high input tolerance up to 3000mW.
- Beautiful wooden housing made of African mahogany even helps give depth to the fine sound of the RP diaphragm.
- New straight type detachable connector offers not only the standard unbalanced connection but also various types of balanced connections for recent balanced-connection-ready DAPs and headphone amplifiers to realize clear audio reproduction with noise-free and high separation.
- The standard and optional cables made of OFC material deliver high resolution and speedy sound over the whole frequency range.
- Genuine leather head pads and new around-the-ear type ear pads offer great fitting and fatigue-free long-time use.
Fostex T60RP RP Stereo Headphones, Mahogany Key Features:
- African Mahogany Wood Housings
- Polyimide Film RP Diaphragm
- Genuine Leather Headband
- Around-the-Ear Earpads
- Neodymium Magnet
- High-Input Tolerance up to 3000mW
- Wide-Frequency Reproduction
- Includes Cable and 3.5mm to 1/4" Adapter
- Carrying Pouch
- Fostex Logo Sticker
Brand Fostex Manufacture SKU AMS-T60RP UPC 636827308090 Type Semi-open Impedance 50 Ohms Sensitivity 92 dB/mW Frequency Response 15 Hz to 35 kHz Maximum Input 3000 mW Cable Length 4.9' (1.5 m) Connector Gold-plated 1/8" (3.5 mm) Model, Description ET-RP3.5UB*, 3.5mm, unbalanced
ET-RP2.5BL, 2.5mm, balanced (TRRS Pin Assignment: R-, R+ L+, L-)
ET-RP4.4BL, 4.4mm balanced (TRRRS Pin Assignment: L+, L-, R+, R-, N/A)
ET-RPXLR, XLR balanced
Material: OFC Plug: Gold plated
Exterior: Woven Polyester
*ET-RP3.5UB is identical to the standard cable supplied with T60RP
EX-EP-RP60, ear pad (pair)
Material: Low repulsion urethane
Exterior: Soft artificial leather
Dimensions Not specified by manufacturer Weight 13 oz (380 g) excluding cable