The Hartke HD15 Bass Combo Amplifier by Hartke incorporates a 15W amplifier and a 6.5" Hydrive series hybrid cone bass speaker within a sturdy, portable enclosure. The hybrid cone speaker is constructed using an outside paper cone for warm low frequencies, and an inside aluminum cone for punchy mids. The Combo's top-mounted amplifier panel offers bass, mid, treble, and overall volume controls. A further feature of the HD15 Combo is a dedicated 3.5mm line input for hooking up a portable CD or MP3 player to practice along with.
A 1/4" headphone output is also provided for quiet practice sessions; when a plug is inserted into it, the speaker output is disconnected, allowing you to use your HD15 at any time without disturbing others. A built-in limiter ensures constant amplifier operation at safe levels. The enclosure is designed with a perforated metal grill and a molded strap top carry handle. The HD15 Bass Combo is ideal for use in rehearsal spaces, private practice sessions, and small venues, and accommodates all musical styles.
Hartke HD15 Bass Combo Amplifier Features:
- Delivers 15W to its 6.5" Hydrive bass speaker
- 1/4" input accommodates a broad range of input levels: use your HD15 with passive or active circuitry bass guitars
- Three-band equalizer to create a broad range of tonal colors
- Dedicated 1/8" auxiliary input allows you to hook up a stereo line-level device such as a portable CD or MP3 player to practice along with
- 1/4" headphone output automatically disconnects the speaker output allowing use as a high-quality practice amplifier
- Built-in limiter protects the speaker and amplifier from overload
- Rugged construction
- Molded strap top carry handle
Brand Hartke Manufacture SKU HD15 UPC 809164017707 Rated Output Power 15 W (@1 kHz, 4 ohms, 1% THD) Rated Input -28 dBV (@ 1 kHz) Total Harmonic Distortion 0.13% (@ 1 dB below rated output, 1 kHz typical) Signal to Noise Ratio 57 dB (1 W RMS @ 1 kHz) Signal Gain 46 dB Equalizer Bass Center Frequency: 100 Hz
Mid Center Frequency: 400 Hz
Treble Center Frequency: 10 kHz
Headphone Output 137 mW / 32 ohms Dimensions 12.5 x 12.2 x 8.0" (316 x 309 x 202 mm) Weight 13.4 lb (6.1 kg)