The SE Electronics V7 Mic Capsule for Shure Wireless Black brings the powerful sound and performance of the V7 handheld wired dynamic mic to your favorite Shure wireless handheld transmitter.
The V7 MC1 super-cardioid capsule features the same specialized aluminum voice coil, smooth and detailed highs, wind and handling noise protection, excellent off-axis response, and superior feedback rejection as the V7 mic.
The V7 MC1 capsule is compatible with all Shure handheld transmitters equipped with an interchangeable capsule design. It is not compatible with BLX and GLX-D Series transmitters.
The V7 Sound with No Cable Required
- The DMC7 dynamic capsule in the V7 MC1 has been custom-developed for a crisp, open sound that captures your voice in a natural way.
- The sophisticated super-cardioid capsule design helps isolate your voice from other instruments, ensuring high amounts of gain before feedback.
- A specialized aluminum voice coil, neodymium magnets, tight production tolerances, and high-quality workmanship ensure excellent sensitivity, superior sound quality, and superb consistency.
ALL-METAL CONSTRUCTION WITH BEVELED SPRING STEEL GRILLE
The V7 MC1's road-ready design is all metal - no plastic parts here. The chassis' high-quality, highly durable zinc alloy is designed to hold up under on-stage stress for years, and the spring steel mesh grille is dent-proof and corrosion-free for perfect reliability.
Also, see that beveled edge around the grille? That prevents your mic from rolling around when you put it down on top of your amp or the stage floor. (It's the little things that count.)
The V7 MC1's gold-plated contacts also ensure a loss-free and reliable signal connection for years to come.
INNOVATIVE, SPECIALIZED ALUMINUM VOICE COIL
The DMC7 dynamic element in the V7 MC1 has been custom-developed for a crisp, open sound that perfectly captures your voice in the most natural way you've ever heard on stage - and its sophisticated super-cardioid capsule design helps isolate your voice from other instruments, ensuring vast amounts of gain before feedback.
Proven Neodymium magnets, tight production tolerances & high-end workmanship ensure excellent sensitivity, superior sound quality, and superb consistency.
PATENTED INTEGRATED SHOCK MOUNT AND INTERNAL WINDSCREEN
The V7 MC1's brand new, patented shockmount efficiently decouples the capsule from mechanical vibration, providing exceptionally low handling noise as compared to other mics in its class. This means you can feel free to move around on stage without fear of rumbles, pops, or anything other than your voice coming through.
The internal windscreen efficiently reduces unwanted wind noise and plosive pops....and just in case you don't like our stylish "sE Red" color, we've included a spare black windscreen in the box for you.
SE Electronics V7 Mic Capsule for Shure Wireless Black Features:
- Outstanding V7 capsule with super-cardioid ambient noise rejection, made for wireless use
- Compatible with all Shure wireless systems except BLX and GLX-D series
- Helps isolate your vocals from side/rear noise for cleaner audio and more headroom
- Innovative aluminum voice coil lends a crisp, open quality to your voice and instruments
- Dentproof spring steel grille and built-in pop filter reduce the incidence of plosives
- Integrated shockmount virtually eliminates handling noise
- Beveled edge helps keep your mic from rolling off flat surfaces like tables or amps
Brand SE Electronics Manufacture SKU V7-MC1-BLK-U UPC 819032011553
Form Factor Handheld Capsule Capsule 1 x Dynamic Polar Pattern Supercardioid
Frequency Range 40 Hz to 19 kHz Impedance 300 Ohms Sensitivity 2.0 mV/Pa
Compatible Transmitters Shure: Axient, PGX, PGX2, QLXD, SLX, SLX2, UHF-R, ULX, ULX2, ULXD
Color Silver Dimensions ø: 2.13 x L: 3.62" / ø: 54 x L: 92 mm Weight 5.29 oz / 150 g