Deersync H4 4-Channel Professional Studio Headphone Amplifier stereo headphone distribution amplifier four independent 1/4" stereo headphone channels Individual volume control on each headphone channel Two balanced 1/4" input connectors Stereo 1/8" Aux input and output.
It can be one of the most valuable studio tools, The extremely utilitarian 4-channel headphone distribution amplifier offers many of the same features that most sound engineers look for in high-end studio models. Balanced inputs ensure low noise and distortion, while 1/8" stereo and RCA aux inputs let you flexibly connect different source devices. The extra-large knob of the master volume control makes the operation more convenient, while the aux/main independent input volume control and master mute switch save your ears when you need to make connection changes on the channel you're monitoring. Deersync H4 4-channel headphone amplifier is perfect for any studio or desktop workstation. Its compact design is also great for your mobile devices of laptop or smartphone when you’re recording on the go.
Deersync H4 4-Channel Professional Studio Headphone Amplifier Features:
- A highly utilitarian 4-channel headphone distribution amplifier
- The unique design of the extra-large knob of the master volume control
- Perfect for Pro/Home studio, live, podcasting, and radio applications
- Balanced 1/4" TRS inputs match the output of professional studio gear
- Each channel includes a 1/4" stereo output, volume control, and plenty of gains
- Aux/Main independent input volume control
- Master mute switch lets you easily protect your ears when changing connections
- 1/8" stereo and RCA aux inputs provide multiple connections.
4 stereo channels
2 x 1/4" (left, right), 2 x RCA (aux 1), 1 x 1/8" (aux 2)
Input Volume Control
Aux / Main Independent Control
4 x 1/4" TRS
Controls per Channel:
15V DC power supply (included)