The Tascam DR-10X Plug-On Linear PCM Digital Audio Recorder for XLR Microphones attaches to a handheld microphone for the ultimate compact news gathering recording system. A captive XLR connector attaches firmly to your microphone, capturing interviews at 48kHz/24-bit Broadcast WAV resolution. Offload recordings through the microUSB connection or by removing the microSD card.
The Tascam DR-10X Plug-On Linear PCM Digital Audio Recorder for XLR Microphones has both manual and automatic gain settings, with a low cut filter and limiter to prevent overloads. The Dual Recording mode captures a copy of the audio at a lower level, so if there is distortion you have a backup safety. Recording can begin instantly by holding the record side switch while turning the unit on.
This audio recorder is designed for plug-on connection, so it can be connected directly to XLR handheld mics. In addition to dynamic mics, it can also be used with battery-powered condenser mics. In addition to using this recorder with handheld mics in interviews and mics on stands in press conferences, it can also be used for recording seminars, meetings and any other situations using a handheld microphone.
Tascam DR-10X Plug-On Linear PCM Digital Audio Recorder for XLR Microphones Features:
- News Gathering, Interviews, Weddings
- For Handheld Dynamic Microphones
- For Battery-Powered Condenser Mics
- Limiter & Auto-Level Prevent Distortion
- Records Broadcast WAV with Safety Track
- XLR Input without Phantom Power
- Volume Adjustable 3.5mm Headphone Output
- Up to 10 Hours via Single AAA Battery
- Supports microSDHC Cards up to 32GB
- Attaches to XLR-Equipped Microphones
Brand: Tascam Manufacture SKU: DR-10X UPC: 43774031283