Whether you?re just getting into records, rediscovering a record collection long since buried away or simply adding a turntable to complete your system, the AT-LP60X fully automatic belt-drive turntable is an excellent choice. This affordable, easy-to-use turntable plays both 33-1/3 and 45 RPM records and, with its built-in switchable phono preamp, can be connected directly to your home stereo, powered speakers, computer and other components, whether they have a dedicated phono input or not.
An update of the popular AT-LP60, the ATLP60X features a redesigned tonearm base and headshell to improve tracking and reduce resonance. Noise is further reduced by the inclusion of an AC adapter that moves the AC/DC conversion outside of the chassis where its impact on the signal chain is limited.
Audio-Technica has been a leader in phono cartridge design for more than 50 years, and that expertise shows in the AT-LP60X?s Dual Magnet? cartridge with replaceable stylus. The cartridge is integrated into the headshell for assured performance and ease of setup.
The turntable comes with a detachable RCA output cable (3.5 mm male to dual RCA male), 45 RPM adapter, and a removable hinged dust cover.
Audio-Technica AT-LP60X-BW Fully Automatic Belt-Drive Stereo Turntable, Brown Features:
- Experience the high-fidelity audio of vinyl
- Fully automatic belt-drive turntable operation with two speeds: 33-1/3, 45 RPM
- Anti-resonance, die-cast aluminum platter
- Redesigned tonearm base and headshell for improved tracking and reduced resonance
- Integral Dual Magnet? phono cartridge with replaceable diamond stylus (ATN3600L)
- AC adapter handles AC/DC conversion outside of the chassis, reducing noise in the signal chain
- Built-in switchable phono pre-amplifier for phono- or line-level output
- Includes: detachable RCA output cable (3.5 mm male to dual RCA male), 45 RPM adapter, and removable hinged dust cover
Brand Audio technica Manufacture SKU AT-LP60X-BW UPC 4961310147143 Type fully automatic Motor DC servo-controlled Drive Method Belt-drive Speeds 33-1/3 RPM, 45 RPM Turntable Platter Aluminium Wow and Flutter Less than 0.25% (WTD) @ 3 kHz (JIS) Signal-to-Noise Ratio >50 dB (DIN-B) Output Level Pre-amp ?PHONO?: 2.5 mV nominal at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec Pre-amp ?LINE?: 150 mV nominal at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec Phono Pre-Amp Gain 36 dB nominal, RIAA equalized Power Supply Requirements 115/230V AC, 60/50 Hz Dimensions 359.5 mm x 97.5 mm x 373.3 mm Weight 2.6 kg Accessories Included 3.5 mm (1/8") mini-plug (male) to dual RCA (male) output cable 45 RPM adapter Removable hinged dust cover