Smaller than a last-gen smartphone, the Glyph Atom SSD is equipped to carry your music, documents, photos, and projects across the globe and deliver them at blazing speeds.
This aluminum-bodied external SSD boasts transfer rates up to 560 MB/s over USB 3.1 (Gen2). Thanks to its contemporary USB-C connector and adapter cable, it's both compatible with legacy devices and protected against future obsolescence.
The Glyph Atom SSD is bus powered and requires no external power supply — just plug it into your USB hub and enjoy your media in short order. Includes a stylish removable rubber bumper.
Glyph Atom SSD Features
- An SSD you'll love to travel with
- Ultra-slim form factor
- Solid aluminum chassis is light and durable
- Stylish removable rubber bumper protects against shocks
- Fan-less design is super quiet, super compact
- Bus powered — no wall wart to keep track of
- Boasts transfer rates up to 560 MB/s
- Backward and forward compatible
- Pre-formatted for Time Machine backups
- Hip green power light apprises of drive activity
- Assembled and tested in the US
- Backed by a 3-year comprehensive hardware coverage
- Purchase includes lifetime phone/email support
- Included cables: USB-C to USB-C and USB-C to USB 3.0
- Compatible with Mac OSX 10.4+ and Windows Vista+
Manufacture Sku: A1000BLK