Integral to the versatile and modular system design, this Westcott Scrim Jim Cine 2D Corner Frame Connector is used to connect any two Scrim Jim Cine frame tubes at a corner for making a 2D panel, reflector, flag, or other flat light modifier. A built-in positive locking button ensures a secure connection with the frame tube and its durable construction helps to maintain rigidity throughout long shoots and day-to-day use.
When paired with optional fabrics, such as silks or diffusers, frame tubes form the rigid support from which fabrics are attached to create flags, diffusion panels, book lights, v-flats, or numerous other light controlling tools.
Westcott Scrim Jim Cine 2D Corner Frame Connector Features:
- For Building Scrim Jim Cine Frames
- Attaches to Other Tubes and Connectors
- Anodized Aluminum Construction
- Ultra-durable yet lightweight
- Joins Any 2 Scrim Jim Cine Frame Tubes
- Corner Connection for Making 2D Frame
- Built-In Positive Locking Button
Brand: Westcott Manufacture SKU: 2024 UPC: 817967011914