The Elinchrom 41in Deep Umbrella - Translucent is a very large modifier with a deeper than normal profile that allows you to vary contrast by sliding the lamp head forward and backward along the umbrella shaft to focus or defocus the light output. The depth gives you more directional control of the light.
The umbrella can be used in standard bounce mode, which transmits some of the light through the translucent fabric and raises the ambient light level for a high-key look. You can also turn the umbrella around, aim the convex side at your subject, and "shoot through" it for a crisper look. An optional black diffuser with a silver interior, which is sold separately, slips over the umbrella's open side for controlling light spill.
Elinchrom 41in Deep Umbrella - Translucent Features
- The Translucent umbrella offers a choice between shoot-through and reflected use.
- Produces a beautiful wide spread of light!
- WITH ROOM TO SPARE - Use the integrated padded 16" laptop sleeve and additional organizer pockets to pack whatever else you need to bring along and get the job done.
- WHAT'S YOUR NEXT ADVENTURE? - At Elinchrom, we focus all our expertise and technological resources on creating products to inspire and keep pace with you as you expand your creative horizons. Be it by building a home studio, traveling abroad, trying out a new genre of photography, or even just using strobes for the first time; we are excited to see your next adventure take shape
- This light shaper coupled with the central position of the Elinchrom head offers a more symmetrical result.
Brand: Elinchrom Manufacture SKU: EL26354 UPC: 7630006319511