Mac/Win, iOS/Android compatible, the Elinchrom Bridge derives its name from its function as an interface, or "Bridge" between EL flash units with built-in EL Skyport receivers, and your computer or mobile device. Employing the recently introduced EL Skyport App for iOS or Android, the Bridge offers wireless control of a host of features as well as remote triggering via Bluetooth. The Bridge has a USB connection for power, firmware updates, and for direct connection to a computer, as well as a 1/4"-20 tap to mount it to a wide variety of accessories.
Redesigned from scratch, photographers can now control their Elinchrom lighting setup in the easiest and fastest way. Keep an overview of your lighting setup from the dashboard and quickly access each units' most important settings even when they are out of reach. Any custom setup can be saved and reloaded when needed, saving you time for your next shoot.
The Elinchrom Studio software is designed to streamline your studio workflow and create a cohesive and easy Elinchrom ecosystem.
Elinchrom Bridge Features
- Control enabled Elinchrom studio flashes from your computer with the Elinchrom Studio software and the Elinchrom Skyport Bridge module to simplify your workflow
- Keep an overview of your lighting setup from the app’s dashboard and quickly access each studio strobe’s settings even when they are out of reach
- Custom name your flash heads something memorable, save custom setups and reload them when required saving time on your next shoot
- Control power, modelling lamp, sound and other settings on up to 20 Units individually or simultaneously
- The app is macOS, Windows and Apple iOS compatible
- Change unit group by drag and drop
- User friendly name
- Save all unit settings and reload them when required
- Signal strength indication
- Firmware indicator to inform if a new update is available
- Firmware update available right from the software (only ELC for the moment)
Brand: Elinchrom Manufacture SKU: EL19338 UPC: 7630006320258