- Kenko E-Series Circular Polarizer is used to increase color saturation.
- It darkens blue skies so white clouds stand out.
- This filter eliminates reflections from nonmetallic suraces like glass or water.
- It will also reduce the softness in scenery caused by atmospheric haze.
- It will not change the overall color balance of a photograph.
- Most modern SLR cameras use a polarizing half mirror (split beam metering) system and the Circular PL is designed to be used with them.
- Filter Factor: 3~4 or 1 2/3 to 2 stops.