The Elinchrom D-Lite RX ONE Softbox To Go Kit is a quality core or starter kit for portraits or products at home or on location. The kit includes 2 D-Lite RX One 100Ws Flash Heads with built-in wireless EL-Skyport receivers, 90-260 VAC multi-voltage capability and a 0.5 to 2.1-second recycling time. A 16-channel EL-Skyport Transmitter Plus is included for wireless triggering up to 656'. Portalite 26x26" and 22" Octa softboxes are also included to soften the light's output. The kit is rounded out by 2 light stands, a 16' sync cable, and a tube case for the lights.
- Trigger reliably and adjust flash power up to 656' away
- 4 groups and all selection
- 16 different channels available (8 in Normal mode and 8 in Speed mode)
- Quick increase or decrease of the flash power per group with Elinchrom studio strobes with built-in Elinchrom radio receivers
- Metal hot-shoe connector with screw lock
- 2.5mm sync socket
- Normal and Speed sync mode (for leaf shutter cameras)
- All functions can be easily adjusted
Elinchrom D-Lite RX One Flash Head
The Elinchrom D-Lite RX One Flash Head is a 100W/s auto-sensing, multi-voltage monolight that recognizes any AC power source from 90-260VAC, allowing power variability over 5.0 stops in 1/10 stop increments. Recycling is a fast 0.5-2.1 sec. (@115V) with flash durations as short as an action-stopping 1/2200 sec at full power.
The D-Lite RX One is packed with professional and convenience features usually found in flash heads twice its price. Although this head accepts one, you won't need a PC cord. It has a built-in EL Skyport Receiver with 8 frequency channels that can handle 4 distinct groups of flashes. Separate purchase of the EL Skyport Speed Transmitter not only allows you to trigger your flash at distances up to 393' but gives you control of power on/off, modeling light functions and Speed Sync activation. Free software for Mac and PC computers is available, providing additional features such as Flash-Delay for strobing effects. Add an optional WiFi module to the transmitter and you can use specially designed apps that allow full remote control from your for iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
D-Lite RX One's bayonet mount accepts all Elinchrom accessories and softboxes up to 53" (135 cm). It comes with a power cord with a U.S. plug, sync cord, flash tube and protective cap. The included 115V 100W modeling lamp must be swapped out when using the unit in nominal 230V electrical environments.
- Radio remote control of flash power settings, modeling lamp on/off, speed sync mode and triggering
- Take full control of your unit's settings with the optional EL Skyport App for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch via the optional Wi-Fi module
- Additional features such as Flash-Delay for strobing effects can be accessed via the free EL Skyport Software
- Visual Flash Confirmation option. The modeling lamp comes on to confirm the flash has been triggered and goes off when recycling
- Proportional adjustment of the modeling lamp
- Variable f/stop in 1/10 stop increments
- Programmable ready beep function
- Firmware update option
Elinchrom Portalite Softbox (26 x 26")
This Elinchrom Portalite Softbox (26 x 26") is usually sold as part of a D-Lite 4 or D-Lite 2 Monolight Kit. It has a flush-front diffuser that measures 26 x 26" (66 x 66 cm).
Elinchrom RQ Portalite Octa Softbox (22")
Dramatically soften the light from your Elinchrom Ranger Quadra flash head with this 22" RQ Portalite Octa Softbox. This octagonal-shaped softbox will produce round catchlights while producing a broad, wraparound light for your subject. It comes with the speedring for compatibility with Ranger Quadra heads. Additionally, it's compatible with the optional deflector system to allow you to use the Portalite as a beauty dish with or without the front diffuser.
Elinchrom EL-Skyport Transmitter Plus
The EL-Skyport Transmitter Plus from Elinchrom is a wireless radio trigger with sixteen channels: 8 in normal and 8 in speed mode, with 4 discrete groups for different or sequentially triggered lighting setups at distances up to 656'. Channels 1, 3, and 7 are compatible with all enabled EL-Skyport units, while channels 1, 3, 7, 9, 12, 15, 18, and 20 are only compatible with the ELC Pro HD flash head and the ELB 400 battery pack system. A 2.5mm sync socket extends the transmitter's versatility to cameras without hot shoes or for hard-wired flash units. The EL-Skyport Transmitter Plus runs on easily sourced AA batteries. The transmitter does not come with batteries.
- Reliable and consistent triggering
- Enhanced swivel function for improved reception
- Continued choices when setting up your strobes
- Multiple channels for more options when working with or in multiple setups
- Control light power at the camera
- No fussing with button batteries, uses AA batteries available everywhere
- Locking functionality while connected to your camera
- Flexibility of use with a 2.5mm sync socket
Elinchrom PC to 3.5 mm Sync Cord (16'/5.0 m)
The Elinchrom PC to 3.5 mm Sync Cord (16'/5.0 m) works with their Universal Remote Control. It is compatible with Style, Style S, Style RX, FX, BX, BXRi and D-Lite flash heads. It's also compatible with Chic 1 and 2, Digital 1 and 2, and Digital RX 1200 and 2400 power packs as well as the Ranger Quadra battery pack.
Elinchrom D-Lite RX ONE Softbox To Go Kit Features
- Built-in EL Skyport receiver for triggering
- 8 Frequency channels with 4 groups
- Speed Sync mode for synchronization up to a 1/320 sec. on enabled SLR cameras
- Pre-Flash detector system to enable the use with speedlights
- Power Auto-dump
- 5V sync socket for maximum protection of digital cameras
- Automatic temperature controlled ventilation
- Multi-voltage auto-detection: 90-260VAC (excluding modeling lamp)
- Lightweight but strong housing. Robust, functional and elegant
- Accessory bayonet accepts all accessories and Rotalux softboxes up to 53" (135 cm)
- Rubberized large handle with spare fuse storage
- Stand bracket with extra umbrella fitting for larger umbrella shafts
Brand: Elinchrom Manufacture SKU: EL20847.2 UPC: 7630006318996