Fast, responsive, simple to use, the new Nikon D3500 DSLR Camera with 18-55mm and 70-300mm Lenses is here! This lightweight DSLR is perfect for beginners and photographers new to DSLRs. This great camera has 24.2 megapixels with 5 fps continuous shooting at full HD 1080p resolution and ISO’s from 100 to 25,600.
- Redesigned body is more compact, lighter in weight, and has nearly all of the rear controls on the right-hand side of the grip for easier one-handed control.
- Rear 3.0" 921k-dot LCD offers a large, bright means for live view shooting, menu navigation, or image playback.
- Eye-level pentamirror optical viewfinder provides a natural means for composing stills.
- Built-in pop-up flash can be used to provide additional illumination when working in low-light conditions. A hot shoe is also available for working with an optional external flash.
- The included EN-EL14a lithium-ion battery provides approximately 1550 shots per charge.
The D3500’s Auto mode delivers amazing results in nearly any situation, and if you want to learn while you shoot just turn on the Guide mode which gives you simple on-screen guidance.
Nikon’s renowned EXPEED image processing system fine-tunes settings for each shot, and with a sensor 15 times larger than typical smartphones you get clearer, sharper photos with richer details. With the D3500’s lightweight, balanced feel, rubberized grip and great battery life you can comfortably shoot all day long.
Complementing the imaging capabilities, the Nikon D3500 DSLR Camera with 18-55mm and 70-300mm Lenses also features SnapBridge, which utilizes Bluetooth connectivity, for wireless sharing of images to your mobile device, including automatic sharing of 2MP images between the camera and your mobile device. The lightweight camera body incorporates a 3.0" 921k-dot LCD screen for live view monitoring and image review and, catering to first-time DSLR owners, the D3500 also features a helpful Guide Mode to aid in achieving specific photographic looks or techniques, such as how to produce shallow depth of field imagery in a helpful, step-by-step manner. Ten different Special Effects are also available in-camera to creatively refine the look of both stills and movies.
Nikon D3500 DSLR Camera with 18-55mm and 70-300mm Lenses Features
- 24.2MP DX-Format CMOS Sensor
- EXPEED 4 Image Processor
- No Optical Low-Pass Filter
- Native ISO 100-25600; 5 fps Shooting
- 3.0" 921k-Dot LCD Monitor
- Full HD 1080p Video Recording at 60 fps
- Multi-CAM 1000 11-Point AF System
- SnapBridge Bluetooth Connectivity
- AF-P DX 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR Lens
- AF-P DX 70-300mm f/4.5-6.3G ED Lens
Brand: Nikon Manufacture SKU: 1588 UPC: 018208015887