Created from a desire for premium performance and innovation in a camera with compact and easy connectivity, the Nikon D7500 DX-Format Digital SLR Body offers the same resolution, ISO range, processing and power efficiency features as the award-winning D500, but in a DSLR for hobbyists.
Designed as a true all-arounder, the Nikon D7500 is a DX-format DSLR offering a versatile feature-set to appeal to photographers and videographers alike. Based on a 20.9MP CMOS sensor and EXPEED 5 image processor, this multimedia maven avails an 8 fps continuous shooting rate for up to 100 consecutive JPEGS, a native sensitivity range to ISO 51,200 that can be expanded up to ISO 1,640,000, and 4K UHD video and time-lapse recording capabilities. Complementing the imaging capabilities is a 51-point Multi-CAM 3500FX II autofocus system, which features 15 cross-type points for fast performance and accurate subject tracking capabilities in a variety of lighting conditions.
Balancing the performance attributes, the Nikon D7500 DX-Format Digital SLR Body is also characterized by its sleek profile and monocoque construction that is comfortable and easy to handle. This physical design is also fully weather-sealed to permit working in harsh environmental conditions. In addition to the pentaprism optical viewfinder, a rear 3.2" 922k-dot touchscreen is also featured, and has a tilting design to benefit working from high and low shooting angles. Additionally, SnapBridge Bluetooth and Wi-Fi permit wireless transferring of photos and movies and remote control over the camera from linked mobile devices.
Simply put, the Nikon D7500 DX-Format Digital SLR Body was designed to outperform any camera in its class with excellent image quality, blazing speed, precise autofocus, 4K Ultra HD video and professional-grade creative tools all in one design. comfortable and resistant. This is the camera for the new generation of creatives.
Nikon D7500D DX-Format Digital SLR Body Features:
- EXPEED 5 image-processing engine delivers superior image quality and sensitivity up to ISO 51200, expandable to Hi 5 (equivalent to ISO 1640000)
- 180K-pixel RGB sensor drastically enhances the accuracy of various auto controls
- 51-point AF system features group-area AF for secure subject tracking
- Approx. 8 fps continuous shooting (up to 50 shots in 14-bit lossless compressed RAW) freezes the decisive moment
- 4K UHD (30p) high-quality video, compatible with MP4 format for easy playback on smart devices
- Slimmer body with an easier-to-hold deep grip enabled by the monocoque structure, while weighing just approx. 640 g/1 lb 6.6 oz (body only)
- Touch-operation, tilting 8-cm/3.2-in. monitor lets you shoot more creatively
- Radio-controlled Advanced Wireless Lighting expands wireless shooting possibilities
- SnapBridge support lets you connect the camera to a compatible smart device via built-in Wi-Fi® and Bluetooth®
Brand: Nikon Manufacture SKU: 1581 UPC: 018208015818