DetailsCompact, connected, and designed for creators, the Nikon Z30 is a purpose-built mirrorless camera optimized for vloggers and live streamers. Pairing Nikon's noteworthy image quality, 4K video recording, and a large 20.9MP DX-format sensor with a specialized feature-set and design, the Z30 is designed to elevate your content and tag along on your everyday adventures.
NIKON Z30 MIRRORLESS CAMERA FEATURES4K Video Recording and Sensor Design - Video and StreamingAt the heart of the camera is a DX-format 20.9MP CMOS sensor, which benefits not only video production needs but also makes the Z30 a highly capable stills camera, too.
- UHD 4K recording up to 30p is supported for crisp, high-resolution video needs. Full HD 120p recording is available, too, for slow-motion playback.
- Continuous recording for up to 2 hours 15 minutes is possible for documenting events or any other situation that requires longer continuous takes.
- Live streaming is possible at up to Full HD 60p or 4K 30p, and the Z30 is compatible with a variety of web conferencing apps, meaning it can easily function as a high-quality webcam, too.
- For longer takes, streaming, and other instances where you need constant power, the Z30 can be powered via the USB Type-C port.
Vlogging EssentialsPurpose-built for vlogging and content creation, the Z30 incorporates a series of physical touches and operational functions perfect for creators:
- Versatile 20.9MP resolution suits stills needs, too, and means the Z30 is a perfect tool for capturing stills during productions or for photographing higher-resolution thumbnails and promotional images.
- The large DX-format sensor benefits working in low-light conditions by producing imagery with low noise, high clarity, and a useful sensitivity range from ISO 100-51200, or up to ISO 25600 when recording video.
- For photographing fast-moving action, a top continuous shooting speed up to 11 fps is available.
- Merging stills and video, in-camera time-lapse production is possible.
- Built-in presets and filters can also be used to refine your photos and videos straight from the camera.
Fast, Reliable AutofocusHybrid autofocus system uses both phase-detection and contrast-detection methods to quickly and accurately acquire focus for both stills and video applications.
- Compact body design incorporates a 3.0" 1.04m-dot free-angle LCD screen. This positionable screen can face forward for accurate selfie compositions and can close inward to protect the screen from scratches and fingerprints when not in use.
- Selfie-style controls permit changing the focus position and exposure, as well as setting the self-timer, via the touchscreen when the screen is facing forward.
- Front red tally lamp clearly indicates when the camera is recording.
- Special attention is given to audio recording with the inclusion of a top stereo microphone along with the inclusion of a 3.5mm external microphone port for working with an optional mic. Also, there is an optional dedicated Wind Muff to cut wind noise and improve quality when using the onboard mic.
- Steady your handheld videos using the digital e-VR image stabilization, which helps to reduce unwanted wobbles and shakes while recording.
- Eye Detection AF uses facial recognition to help lock focus onto subjects' eyes.
- Face and eye tracking can recognize people, dogs, and cats, and can lock onto these subjects and track focus as they move around the scene.
- Ideal for product close-ups, the AF system quickly and naturally shifts focus as you hold something up to the camera and then re-shifts focus to the subject as the product is moved away.
Nikon Z30 Mirrorless Camera
Nikon EN-EL25 Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery (7.6V, 1120mAh)
Nikon UC-E24 USB Cable
Nikon AN-DC25 Strap
Nikon BF-N1 Body Cap
Limited 1-Year Manufacturer Warranty
NIKON Z30 MIRRORLESS CAMERA SPECIFICATIONS
Manufacturer SKU: 1737