DetailsItem Includes: Pocket Wizard MiniTT1 Transmitter for Canon DSLR Cameras & Flash Units, USB Cable, CR2450 Battery, Quick Guide, PocketWizard 1 Year Limited Warranty
The smallest PocketWizard radio ever, the MiniTT1 Transmitter locks onto the camera?s hot shoe supporting an on-camera flash with its own hot shoe while working with remote PocketWizard units. Remotes can be one or more PocketWizard FlexTT5 Transceivers connected to Canon E-TTL II flashes or any PocketWizard Receiver for triggering flash or remote cameras.
The MiniTT1 Transmitter is easy to use; just slide in place and begin to shoot. The new PocketWizard ControlTL System interprets the complex E-TTL II data being sent through the camera's hot shoe and digitally transmits it in a reliable radio signal. Change the flash compensation dial on the camera and those commands pass seamlessly through the system to your remote flash. Adjust your shutter speed, aperture or ISO and the system corrects for those changes. A ratio command set on the flash or command unit passes through the MiniTT1 to set the remotes. PocketWizard ControlTL radio communication allows you to shoot farther, faster, around corners, through walls even at high noon in bright daylight. Now you can deploy a wireless flash system wherever you want, without infrared limitations, in seconds.
- 2 Channel Settings + Learn Mode: Each setting can be programmed to support up to 20 ControlTL channels for TTL photography, or 32 standard channels for manual flash photography. The FlexTT5 Transceiver also has a three-zone selector switch, which integrates with Canon zones and ratios. The Learn Mode allows the unit to detect the channel used by any other unit in the area.
- Reverse Compatible: Operates on the same channels as all other PocketWizards and will work with any unit you may already have.
- HyperSync & High-Speed Sync Technology: Supports flash sync speeds of up to 1/500th sec. High-Speed Sync auto syncs flash system with the camera's shutter speed setting, up to 1/8000th.
- Built-in Hot Shoe: Features a hot shoe on the top, so that you can still mount a flash unit directly onto the camera. This allows you to combine your remote flash with the on-camera flash, or use the on-camera flash for additional E-TTL II control only.
- Low-Profile Design: The MiniTT1 lies flat to stay out of the way and uses an internal antenna.
- Configurable and Upgradeable: The MiniTT1 features a mini-USB port, which makes it upgradeable and "future-proof" for continuous improvements and compatibility upgrades.
- TTL Compatible: E-TTL, E-TTL II
- Of Channels: 52 Channels over 26 Frequencies
- Antenna: Internal
- Maximum Range: 800' (240 m) for E-TTL triggering; 1200' (365 m) for standard triggering
- Mounting: Hot-shoe
- Ports: None
- Power Requirements: CR-2450 lithium battery (or CR-2354)
- Dimensions: 2.8 x 1.9 x 1.3" (7.1 x 4.9 x 3.3cm) LxWxH
- Weight: 2.3 oz (65g)