With the Profoto Connect Wireless Transmitter for Canon cameras, you have a wireless connection with AirTTL lights that controls flash sync, remote control, Auto TTL, and HSS. The transmitter also controls flash sync and remote control in Air lights. There are three settings on the Connect transmitter itself. Auto being the first takes all the guesswork of setting up your flashes. The manual setting is there if you want to set the flashes yourself and be more creative. The final setting, of course, is to turn it off when the transmitter is not in use.
By downloading the Profoto Camera or Profoto Control apps and with a Bluetooth connection, you can control your lights wirelessly as well and upgrade your firmware later through the app. The Connect works on a frequency of 2.4 GHz and up to eight channels with an operating range of 1000' when using it with normal sync flash and remote control, and 330' with Auto TTL and HSS. The built-in lithium-ion polymer battery has a battery life of 30 hours and is rechargeable via the included USB cable. Additionally, the transmitter powers off after 60 minutes of inactivity.
CompatibilityAirTTL: A1 AirTTL, B10 250 AirTTL, B1X 500 AirTTL, B2 250 AirTTL, D2 500 AirTTL, D2 1000 AirTTL, Pro-10 2400 AirTTL, and B1 500 AirTTLAir without TTL or HSS: D1 Air 250, D1 Air 500, D1 Air 1000, D4 1200 Air, D4 2400 Air, D4 4800 Air, Pro-B4 1000 Air, Pro-8a 1200, and Pro-8a 2400
Supported FeaturesAirTTL Lights: Flash sync, Remote control, Auto (TTL), and HSSAir Lights: Flash sync and remote control
App System RequirementsOperating Systems: iPhone 7 and later, iOS 11 and later
Android phones running OS 7 or later
Wireless ConnectionProfoto App: Bluetooth
Power SourceThe built-in lithium-ion polymer battery has a battery life of 30 hours and is rechargeable via the included USB cable. The transmitter will power off after 60 minutes of inactivity
Profoto Connect Wireless Transmitter for Canon Key Features:
- Button-free trigger for all Profoto AirTTL lights
- Attach to your camera’s hot shoe to wirelessly connect the camera and light
- Three settings: Auto, manual, and off. Auto mode: Point and shoot with automatic flash power. Manual mode: Fine-tune the flash settings.
- Small, lightweight, and minimalistic design
- Smart connectivity with the Profoto app
- Built-in rechargeable LiPo battery – 30h battery life
- Up to 100 available air channels**
- Access to absolute power feedback from your lights through the Profoto control app**
- **Note that 100 Air channels and absolute power feedback are only possible with Profoto AirX to enable Bluetooth devices and the Profoto D2 series.
In the Box
- Profoto Connect Wireless Transmitter for Canon
- USB-C to USB-A Charging Cable
- Protective Case
Channels 8 (Normal) Groups 1 Wireless Range 1000' / 304.80 m Radio Frequency 2.4 GHz
Brand Profoto Manufacture SKU 901310 UPC 7340027549216 Control Modes Auto, Manual, TTL
Inputs/Outputs 1 x USB-C (Power)
Bottom Mount Transmitter: Hot Foot