In high-production environments such as photo processing, large format, fine art, and high-speed digital printing, frequent measurement of color test charts to keep color management profiles up to date is a must. With the X-Rite i1iSis with OBC Bundle, this task no longer needs to be labor-intensive. Simply print the A4 test chart, read it into the i1iSis 2 to process 1,500 patches in just 8 minutes, and check the results. It’s that easy.
The i1iSis 2 is compliant with the latest ISO standards for M-Series measurement illumination conditions, including:
- M0 (No Filter) where neither substrate nor imaging colorants fluoresce
- M1 for proper measurement of substrates with optical brightening agents (OBA’s)
- M2, when there is a desire to eliminate the fluorescing effect from the measurement data.
X-Rite i1iSis with OBC Bundle Features:
- Captures full spectral data of an A4 test chart faster for less time spent on press profiling.
- Assures compliance with new ISO standards for M-Series measurement illumination conditions. Switchable illumination captures M0, M1, and M2 in a single chart measurement cycle.
- Comes with a built-in vision system with a high tolerance for how charts are aligned as they are fed into the system, automatically correcting for misalignment.
- Accommodates a variety of inks and substrates in any viewing condition using Optical Brightening Agents (OBAs).
- Complies with GRAcoL 2013, SWOP 2013, and ISO 12647-2, FOGRA 51, FOGRA 52, and the XRGA standard.
The i1iSis improves the speed and accuracy of profiling and calibration and helps operators address color drift before it is visible to the human eye. You can even average more than one target and quickly analyze a high volume of charts. Need a larger chart size? Learn about the i1iSis 2 XL A3 chart reader. With the i1iSis, spend less time profiling and more time ensuring happy customers!
i1iSis 2 spectrophotometer; main power cable, USB cable
Brand X-Rite Manufacture SKU EOIS2 UPC 7640111925545 Short Term Repeatability - White 0.1 DE*94 (D50, 2°) Inter-Instrument Agreement Average 0.4 DE*94 (deviation from X-Rite manufacturing standard at a temperature of 23°C on 12 BCRA tiles (D50, 2°)) Measurement Conditions M0, M1 & M2 Minimal Media Thickness Typical 0.16mm, Range: 0.08 to 0.45mm Photometric Range 10 nm; Sampling interval 3.5 nm (100 bands) Spectral Analyzer i1® technology (holographic diffraction grating with diode array) Spectral Range 380 - 730 nm Spectral Reporting 10 nm Aperture Effective measurement aperture during scanning is depending on the patch size Unit Color Silver/Black Dimensions (length, width, height) Width 42 cm, depth 16 cm, height 12 cm (16.5 x 6.3 x 4.7 inches) Weight 3.2 kg (112.9 oz) Communication Interface USB Experience Level Intermediate to Advanced Software Development Kit Available for OEM customers Sheet Size A4+
Width: 6 to 23 cm (2.4 to 9 in.)
Length: 17 cm to 66 cm (6.7 to 26 in.)
Calibration Automatic on Internal Calibration Reference Optical Brigtener Compensation (OBC) Optical Brightener Compensation (OBC) with i1Profiler software Connectivity Powered USB port