For designers, photographers, or prepress professionals to achieve highly accurate and consistent color settings for profiling displays and projectors and assuring print quality, the X-Rite i1Pro 3 Publish Plus and i1iO 3 Bundle combines the i1Pro 3 spectrophotometers with i1iO Automated Scanning table, adding hands-free chart reading capabilities on various substrates up to 10mm and allowing its use with virtually any material up to 10mm thick.
The included spectrophotometer features a large 8mm aperture for precise results on a variety of display surfaces. It also supports both reflective and transmissive materials, and the included XL ruler supports measuring larger test patches for improved compatibility with large-format printers. The i1Publish Pro 3 Plus hardware and software components support calibrating multiple devices to create consistent results from monitor to monitor, and even to projectors.
Color Management for Imaging and Prepress
X-Rite i1Publish Pro 3 Plus includes i1Publish software featuring complete printer (RGB, CMYK, CMYK+4) profiling and quality control functionality.
For designers, photographers, or prepress professionals who rely on accurate color throughout a digital workflow, the i1Publish Pro 3 Plus is the industry standard when it comes to color calibration for cameras, monitors, projectors, scanners, and both RGB and CMYK+ printers. In addition, the i1Publish Pro 3 Plus is equipped with transmissive profiling capabilities for faster measurements and more accurate and consistent profiles to reduce expensive waste and rework.
i1O Automated Scanning TableThe X-Rite i1iO Automated Scanning Table is ideal for creative professionals, photographers, prepress, corporate design, ad agencies, as well as for print-for-pay, fine arts, sign shops, textile printing, large format printing, and high-speed digital printing environments. Simply plug in the i1Pro 3 devices, align the test chart, and the scanning table does all the work. Plus, you'll still maintain all the great versatile functionality provided by your i1Pro 3 solutions.
i1Publish Pro 3 Plus Spectrophotometeri1Publish Pro 3 Plus provides the ability to efficiently create color profiles on a wide variety of substrates.
- M3 "Polarization with UV cut"
- Measurement Aperture: 8mm
- Minimum Patch Width: Scan Measurement 16x16mm
- Minimum Patch Width: Spot Measurement 14x14mm
- 8mm aperture suitable for textured materials
- Ruler Length: 591
- Supports transmission hand scanning
- Automated Transmission Profiling with i1iO Scanning Table
- Single-pass measurement capability for polarization and optical brightener compensation
- LED illumination for increased reliability
- 5000 cd/m² measurement for bright displays
- Polarization Filter (M3)
- Kensington Lock port for increased security when used in public or shared spaces
i1Profiler Softwarei1Profiler software delivers the perfect balance of automation with a full range of creative controls for photographers and designers looking for more options and control over their color.
- Utilize Optical Brightener Compensation (OBC) functionality
- Supports high patch count charts for most accurate printer profiles – ideal for fine art printing and proofing
- Keep color correct over time and between runs by using the linearization feature
- Capture true colors with flash and ambient light measurements for a perfect color match
- Unlimited gamma, white point, and luminance settings
- Workgroup match utilizing reference profiles
- Gray balance optimization for more neutral and better-defined grays
- Chromatic adaptation formula for a closer visual match of different monitors
- Monitor quality assurance
- Create the highest quality professional color profiles
- Compensation for optical brighteners in papers
- Advanced controls for Black Separation
- White-point editing for fine-tuning profiles
X-Rite i1Pro 3 Publish Plus and i1iO 3 Bundle Key Features
- Automated Scanning Table
- Color Spectrophotometer
- Calibrates and Matches Multiple Displays
- Measures Materials up to 10mm Thick
- 3 x Measuring Modes: M0, M1, M2
Brand X-Rite Manufacture SKU EO3PLPUB/EO3AST UPC 7640111925705 USB I/O 1 x USB-A 2.0 Integrated Male Input/Output
Mounting Top: 1 x Proprietary Dimensions 20.1 x 18.1 x 6.7" / 510 x 460 x 170 mm Weight 9.9 lb / 4.5 kg