Don’t compromise on the color! If you are a designer, photographer, or prepress professional who relies on accurate color throughout a digital workflow, then X-Rite i1Publish (includes dongle for use with iSis) is the must-have solution to profile and calibrate cameras, monitors, projectors, scanners, and both RGB and CMYK+ printers. Get the most color-accurate displays, prints, and proofs, with repeatable results every time.
i1Publish is the next-generation color profiling solution that delivers a flexible user-defined experience to generate unrivaled color quality. Accommodating a broad range of proficiencies and expertise, i1Publish provides complete power and control to create the highest quality ICC profiles. Quickly and easily create custom profiles for cameras, monitors, digital projectors, scanners, and RGB, CMYK, and CMYK+4 printers, ensuring color accuracy from capture to output. Choose between a basic, wizard-driven interface, or an advanced user-driven interface to create high-quality, precise, custom color profiles. Owners of i1Match, ProfileMaker, and MonacoPROFILER solutions are eligible for an upgrade solution. The upgrade package includes the full i1Publish solution that directly supports i1Pro 2, i1iO, and i1iSis 2 instruments.
X-Rite i1Publish Benefits:
- Achieve true colors on all modern laptop and desktop display technologies, such as LED, Plasma, RG Phosphor, OLED, and Wide Gamut
- Benefit from perfect printed colors every time with RGB, CMYK, and CMYK + any 4 with intelligent iterative profiling technology for best quality results and advanced controls for black generation and separations.
- Quickly check color output quality with the ColorChecker Proof visual assessment target, included with i1Publish.
- Correct for OBAs in paper with Optical Brightener Correction technology (when combined with i1iSis 2 automated chart reader)
- Capture spot colors off virtually any surface – ideal for creative design or corporate brand requirements* – and keep your PANTONE libraries up-to-date, accurate, and ready to use in Adobe® and Quark® creative applications with the included PANTONE Color Manager for color palette creation and swatch bridging software.
i1Publish includes i1Profiler software which incorporates X-Rite’s i1Prism engine (unique iterative profiling technology) and provides you with the ability to save and reuse assets or preferred settings with drag and drop functionality. Create future profiles or share profile creation workflows with others quickly, easily, and efficiently without starting from scratch. This exchange functionality also allows you to share palette information and other color data using X-Rite’s Color Exchange Format (CxF) for the most comprehensive data exchange. i1Publish also includes X-Rite’s ColorChecker Camera Calibration software and targets for producing custom camera profiles that work exceptionally well for Raw workflows, even in unusual artificial lighting conditions. It calibrates and matches multiple displays, including up to four displays connected to a single computer as well as unlimited multiple monitors connected to different computers for consistent color viewing.
i1Profiler v1.x software for monitors, projectors, scanners, and RGB, CMYK and CMYK+4 printers, ColorChecker Camera Calibration software and mini ColorChecker Classic target for cameras, ColorChecker Proof Target, and PANTONE Color Manager.
Brand X-Rite Manufacture SKU EOPROF Available Disk Space 2GB Connectivity Powered USB port" Powered USB port
WINDOWS: Network adaptor installed and driver loaded"
Display Resolution 1024x768 pixels or higher Experience Level Intermediate to Advanced Internet Connection Required for software installation, download, and automatic update Languages Supported Chinese (Simplified), English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish Macintosh MacOS X 10.13x, 10.14x or 10.15x (with latest upgrades installed) Memory 2GB Number of Displays Supported per Workstation 4 Optical Drive DVD Drive or Internet Connection Package Dimensions (length, width, height) 5.70" x 1.10" x 7.58" / 145 mm x 28 mm x 190 mm Processor MAC: Intel® Core 2 Duo CPU or better; WINDOWS: Intel® Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon™ XP or better Scanner Target Support • ColorChecker Classic and ColorChecker Digital SG (X-Rite)
• Reflective IT 8.7/2 (X-Rite, LaserSoft, and Wolf Faust)
• Transmissive 4x5 and 35mm IT 8.7/1 (X-Rite, Kodak, LaserSoft, and Wolf Faust)
Security User must have Administrator rights to install and uninstall the application Shipped Weight 0.495 Ibs / 0.245 kg Supported Profile Format ICC Software Modes Basic & Advanced User Experience Choose between a ‘basic’, wizard-driven interface or an ‘advanced’, user-driven interface for the highest level professional results Video Card MAC: Latest drivers for video card installed; WINDOWS: Latest drivers for video card installed, dual display support requires either 2 video cards or a dual head video card that supports dual video LUTs being loaded Windows Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (with latest Service Pack installed)