Returns & Exchanges
As an authorized dealer, every product sold on the 17photo.com site is brand new and includes the full U.S.A. manufacturer's warranty. 17th Street Photo Supply, Inc. offers an exclusive money-back guarantee for its products. The return/exchange guarantee period is 7-days from receipt of delivery. All returns first require a RETURN MERCHANDISE AUTHORIZATION NUMBER from 17th Street Photo. It can be obtained by emailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at 800-664-1971.
Return or Replacement Policy: If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return it within 7 days of receipt, for a refund, or a replacement - subject to the following:
- Contact 17th Street Photo to receive a Returned Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number, to ensure proper handling of the return and/or replacement. Products cannot be returned without an RMA number.
- In order to be eligible for a full refund, less shipping expenses, your returned merchandise must be in its original unopened mint condition, as shipped, with all packaging, manuals, and paperwork intact and unaltered. Items removed from their 'blister-pack' display packaging do not qualify for a full refund.
- Only the purchase price of the product is refundable. Customers remain responsible for the shipping and handling expenses incurred in shipping the item to them. If an item is offered with "Free Shipping," this means we are paying the freight on your behalf. if that product is returned for a refund, the shipping expenses incurred, will be deducted from the refund. If an item is refused, the carrier bills us for shipping both ways, and these expenses incurred on your behalf need to be deducted from your refund.
- All exchanged/returned merchandise must be in original factory condition, including all packaging materials, inserts, manuals, warranty cards (not filled-out) and all accessories. Please do not tape or write anything on the item or the package. We reserve the right to refuse any such returns. All shortage claims must be made to us within 7 days of placing your order. 17th Street Photo will not be held responsible for claims made after 7 days.
Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened:
- Computers - Software and Hardware once unwrapped
- DVDs and Videos
- Ink cartridges
- Memory cards
Items from the following categories may not be returned:
- Printers cannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed
- LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and higher can not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly)
- Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages.
- Underwater photography equipment cannot be returned once they have been used in water. - phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only.
- Notebooks and computers cannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped If the above conditions are not met, 17th St Photo has the right to refuse the return or charge a 15%restocking fee.
- Place the original package into a shipping carton.
- Include the invoice and the reason for the return. If defective, please specify the defect.
- Please do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturer’s package.
- The RMA number must be clearly written on the outer box. If you received a label in the email, print the label and tape it to the carton.
- Ship via insured ground service with a tracking number. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.