Measuring 1 x 1.75", the Calibrite ColorChecker Classic NANO from Calibrite is a checkerboard array of 24 scientifically prepared colored squares in a wide range of colors. Many of these squares represent natural objects of special interest, such as human skin, foliage, and blue sky. These squares are not only the same color as their counterparts, but also reflect light the same way in all parts of the visible spectrum. Because of this unique feature, the squares will match the colors of natural objects under any illumination and with any color reproduction process.
The ColorChecker provides a totally non-subjective standard of comparison to help determine the true color balance of any color rendition system, and it provides the needed standard for comparing, measuring, and analyzing differences in color reproduction in various processes, thereby avoiding costly mistakes.
- Achieve true-to-life color reproduction
- Minimize tedious trial-and-error color adjustments
- Simplify camera and studio lighting balance
Calibrite ColorChecker Classic NANO Key Features
- Helps to Ensure Accurate Color Balance
- Create Color and White Balance Profiles
- Array of 24 Colored Squares
- Compatible with ColorChecker Calibration
Calibrite ColorChecker Classic Nano Specs
Brand Calibrite Manufacture SKU CCC-NANO UPC 850028833063 Dimensions 1 x 1.75" / 24 x 40 mm